Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Smoke, sound and light

Had a wonderful time at a friends birthday party last saturday.
Lots of smoke,
Lots of loud music and
Lots of blinding lights.
The usual things you get at these kind of places.
But it was all good, the company was great so the health threatning elements weren't much of a bother. Plus there were alot of chiques there too ^^

Had slight problems getting in initially,
But thanks to some influential people, we all got in in the end.
That is of course; not without the same old bullshite nonsense idiotic situation I have to go through everytime (well almost) theres an age limit to adhere.

Tall huge burly bouncer (THBB) : I.C. Please
Innocent old me (Cas) : Er .. here.
THBB : *checks I.C. picture and looks at Cas*
Cas : *gives ackward smile*
THBB : You are lying !
Cas : *gives WTF ?! look*
THBB : This is a fake and I know you're lying.

Cas : *tries to peek at the I.C. I just gave to see if it was actually mine*
THBB : *hold it up and away from sight*
THBB : Ok, whats your IC number ?
Cas : *gives "you've got to be kidding me" look*
THBB : *still holding IC close to him as if its the freaggin 6th grade exams*
Cas : effortlessly blurts out IC number with full confidence
THBB : Ok you may go. *Hands Cas's IC back*

Nice friend who handled transportation (J) : Wow, THAT doesnt happen everyday.
Cas : DUDE ! THAT never happened !

Besides the big hu ha at the entrance, everything else went well.
Met some old friends, wished made some new ones, saw the shuffle for the first time,



Nice friend who handled transportation (J) and the b'day boy.

Seriously, this was the only pic I saw fit to be posted up. (at least from the collection I was given)
PLUS there wasn't any pics of the b'day boy and me, apparently due to some focus issues.
Makes me wish I brought my own camera instead, so I won't complain ... much.


OH and the birthday boy got smashed.
LOL 90% evasion my foot : p


p.s. Happy birthday Yoong !

No comments: