Thursday, May 25, 2006

Getting them gears cracking

The progress of the project i'm handling is going well comparatively.
Kind of glad that its actually moving.
Should be able to reach my personal deadline.

The new supervisor i'm assigned to right now is a whole lot better than the previous one.
At least this one actually shows some supervision and knows what is going on.
The constructive feedback i'm getting is a breath of fresh air compared to the
"Yeah yeah, can can. No problem. Go ahead." or the
"Where to start ? Well just start at the beginning."
bullshite nonsense idiotic statements I used to get.
Plus the new one actually takes the time to reply my emails.

Sheesh.

Yeah well anyway, on a brighter note;
My old mans birthday was today.

He celebrated it by playing a nice relaxing round of golf in the afternoon
before having a nice family dinner with the family.
Haven't gotten him anything yet, but I think there was that subtle hint in between the main course and desert that he wanted an SLK 500 or something within those lines.

pic from www.automotive.com

So yeah, either he was joking or he's gonna need to wait a few more years for me to (hopefully) get to that financial position.

I'll leave you with a quote a friend told me awhile back,


-Self proclaimed expert of providing the heebie-jeebies

p.s. Happy birthday Dad !

No comments: