Monday, May 29, 2006

Family Meeting

Yeah since an uncle of mine is getting married soon,
the family decided to brief us all on some stuff
(hahah sounds cool, "the family")

One of the itenararies were about the music.
Since there were a few musicians in the family,
it was decided that there would be a band,
consisting of most the cousins.

"Oh great", I thought.
I haven't been playing the guitar in awhile,
so its gonna take some time to get back on the bike.



The songs that were set (after much discussion) (well not really)
are;

Micheal Buble - Save the last dance, Sway

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon

Sheila Majid - Dia, Sinaran

Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa

Manbai - Kau Ilhamku

GSC - Senyuman Ragamu (KIV)

311 - Amber, Love Song

James Brown - Play That Funky Music

Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running

What would i do for love <-- no idea by whom

"Wow", I thought.
How the heck am I going to remember all these ?


LOL then I thought again ...
Oh man ! Just how cool it would playing all these ...
in my baju melayu !

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Shitzer, I got a feeling its gonna be one of those kodak moments.

p.s. Happy birthday May Yee !

No comments: