Saturday, December 02, 2006

World AIDS Day

Watched the Brit Music Awards earlier.
They had really good performances.
Watching some of these preformances,
I realised something.

Unlike the MTV Awards which had
good shows,
the Brit Music Awards had
good performances.

And you can really see the energy,
if you've been in a concert or
played on stage infront of a supporting audience
then you'd know what i'm talking about.

The exchange of energy between
the performer and the audience,
back and forth,
off and on the stage.
Kind of like sex.
(NOT that i'd know anything much about it)

Yes there I said it, sex.
Its not a vulgar word,
but it IS generally considered a taboo subject,
to most people.
(NO i'm not talking about you perverted people I call my friends)

What I DO know about sex is that safe sex is important.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Officially the World AIDS Day is on
the 1st of December.

A few basic things to know about AIDS,
not that my readers don't already know it,
since you're all so smart and shit.
So this is more of a reminder to myself since I tend to be forgetful.

AIDS
Stands for :
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)

HIV
Stands for :
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)

HIV causes AIDS.
AIDS is the collection of symptoms.


p.s. Happy Birthday Davina!

No comments: