Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lamka and the Sexy Bar Girl

Lamka is a very shy guy.
One day he went into a bar
and saw a beautiful woman sitting at the bar.
After an hour of gathering up his courage
he finally went over to her
and asked,
tentatively,
"Would you mind if I buy you a drink?"

She responded by yelling, at the top of her lungs,
"No, I won't sleep with you tonight!"

Everyone in the bar is now staring at them.
Naturally, Lamka was hopelessly dejected
and completely embarrassed
and he sank back to his table.

After a few minutes,
the woman walked over to him and apologized.
She smiled at him and explained,
"I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you.
You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology
and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which Lamka responded,
at the top of his lungs,
"What do you mean 500 Ringgit?"

p.s. Happy Birthday Najwa !
p.s.s. Happy Birthday Winston !

No comments: