Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Le Tour de Langkawi 2007 - Stage 5

Kota Bharu to Kuala Terengganu
Pretty much a straight route with 3 Sprints.

The stage started with 127 riders down from 137.
Most of the riders finished together in a bunch on this stage.
Loddo won this stage.
BUT somehow Charteau has the overall position,
leading Pedraza by 4 minutes.

I think it has to do with the huge gap in time on Stage 4.


Oh and the podium girls are back 8 )

Because we ended(Stg 4) and started(Stg 5) in kota bharu KELANTAN,
the podium girls were not present on the stage.

They all had to camp in the Secretariate bus : (

The very same one I was camping in ; )

BUT as usual I was to "shy" to do anything = (

So I ended up posing at the front of the bus with the driver X (

**CAS-WTFPWNED**

p.s. Before I forget,

Stage 8 is from Shah Alam to Genting Highlands
Stage 9 is from Putrajaya to Seremban and
Stage 10 is in Kuala Lumpur.

SO BE PREPARED FOR JAM!

**GENERALPUBLIC-WTFPWNED**

No comments: