Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary !

Happy Birthday Lazy Guy!

Today marks the 1st year anniversary of this quite and inconsistently updated blog.
Coincidently it falls on the same day as Chinese New Years this year.

So thats double celebration!

Was thinking of revamping the site in light of the blog being 1 year old,
but decided that I should instead do something more productive.

Since there were no new years resolution back in January,
I thought it would be great if I had one since its BOTH
The blogs One Year Anniversary AND
Chinese New Year.

SO 2007 resolution :-

Try to make better use of time.

*'Try' being the key word here.

p.s. Thank you to those who wished me.

p.s.s. don't worry about it,
I know because of this years circumstances,
some of us were merely too busy.
Family first, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: