Saturday, November 18, 2006

Raya Open Houses

Been to a few raya open houses the past couple of weeks.
Not going to mention any names, cause then some of you might think
"Hey why didn't I get invited ?".
Now that I think of it I probably shouldn't even mention anything about it.

What I can say though is that Saturday was probably one of the worst nights i've had in awhile.

Since i've been especially busy these couple of weeks,
I guess it wasn't that surprising that something gave out.
In this case it was my stomach.

Waking up very early and getting back home very late
finally took a toll on me.

Now usually i'm able to stay up with very little sleep as long as I keep up with proper consumption of food and water.
Somewhere along the way I messed up my cycle of consumption and BAM it hit me.

*Caution, further material might be disgusting*




I puked my guts out. It was like the food that I ate did a 180 on me.
Everything in there had to go and it had to go NOW.
Puked so much and so fast that some of it went out through my nose.


So you can just imagine, trying to blow your nose and puke comes out
and you're constantly smelling puke.
Freaggin disgusting.

Undoubtedly one of the most uncomfortable moments of my life. Not painful, not miserable, not depressing, but uncomfortable.



*End of disgusting material*

I was pretty much T.K.O for remainder of the night and the whole of next day.
Didn't get much sleep cause I kept dreaming of puzzle that kept repeating itself.
It was like 2 teams with the same strength in a tug-of-war,
pulling against each other but not getting anywhere,
so I couldn't really solve the puzzle cause it went in circles,
and it was driving me nuts,

but thankfully after countless hours of waking up in the middle of the morning,
I somehow managed to come up with a way to solve that particular enigma.
or did I? Whatever it is, at least I found my peace.




p.s. Happy Birthday Mei Yan !

No comments: