Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dj Buka Puasa 2006


Had buka puasa gathering at Friendster Cafe.


My side of the table

Then some of us went to McD's for some desert.

The other only pic I could find with me in it.


A photo I took.

Seriously thinking of getting a camera of my own.
Why ? ... 2 words.

Ryoko Hirosue

Saw her in Love Collage a.k.a Collage of our Days.
And it was recently brought to my attention (by window guy)
that she was the same cute girl that acted in Wasabi.



From what I remember, the movie was AWSOME!
So, pending a re-watch i'd give it a
5/5 on the Personal Unprofesional Rating (P.U.R.) scale.

p.s. Happy Birthday Bae !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How to go Friendster Cafe ? I have heard of its big name since years ago but no chance to hang out there! heard lots of good compliment from friend's friends

CasAzrael said...

its in damansara perdana, or was it damansara pelangi ... always get those 2 mixed up.

Anyway, its basically just after The Curve, IKEA and IKANO area.

On the LDP,coming from One Utama, just stay on the highway till you see a sign that says damansara pelangi or perdana, one of them is after the Curve the other one is before.

Its a turn off(off the highway) on the left.

Go straight till you meet the first intersection, its a messed up junction with no traffic lights.

turn left.

then go straight all the way,
if you don't break, you will ram into the side of the building that is attached to Friendster Cafe.

I hope this was confusing enough for you.