Friday, June 09, 2006

The wedding day

The bride and groom

Bride and Groom


Bride and Groom Dance


The flower girls

Flower Girls

The flower guy

Flower Guy


The band

From the Top
2nd Guitarist behind the bassist

?
Bassis, Vocalist and Guitarist

?2
Drummer


The food

FOOOOD!
Theres gramps, chilling with the band

OH! I was again the "pokok mangga" bearer.
Kind of like a thing for me, cause weirdly enough i've been the bearer of the "pokok mangga" for all the weddings I was a part of.

Wanted to wait for the better quality pictures before posting this up but I felt that it might be too long of a wait, so I posted it up anyway.
Also the fact that most of the after-wedding-party pics were on the official camera.
Hehehe which I believe was another whole shindig by itself.

p.s. Congratulations Ayah Chik !

No comments: