Monday, April 10, 2006

Not as smart as I thought

I am appalled !

Being bored at wee hours in the morning, I decided to take an IQ test.
Scored a 110 - Above average.

Took the another IQ test on another site.
Scored a 106 - Above average ... AGAIN !

Figuring 3rd times the charm I went to another site and tried its IQ test
and scored a 116 - 1 point above "above average" ... WTF !

Obviously the time I have been spending dwindling unproductively in front of the computer has rot my brain to some extent.
Maybe I need to watch a little more T.V.

drawing by Cas

Of course, these test were taken in the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 4am). So the next day I decided to try yet another IQ test. and ...

Wohoo ... quite happy albeit it being purely a logical test; but hey ignorance is bliss.


Honestly, I didn't want to post the websites at first, fearing that YOU people might actually try it and might actually score higher, but then again who am I to quell the opportunity of a challenge.

So if you do (and probably will) beat my score,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, TQ!

and to show my appreciation (for those who did beat my score), below is ...

No comments: