Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tech Ed 2006

So yeah, there I was in KLCC (KL Convention Centre) volunteering for MS's Tech Ed 2006.

It was surprisingly fun, the event I was in-charge off (in other words "kuli"-ing for) was called True-to-Life Halo.
So you get some toy guns and helmets and shoot eachother.
Its basically like paintball but without the paint ... and the pain.

The highlight of the event (to me) would have to be Daphne Iking.
Daphne who you say ?
Well she's a Malaysian Actress very hot Malaysian Actress.
NTv7's Breakfast Show and KL Lights, I think.
*side note : she's getting married next year.So that means she's engaged.

After all the dirty work, the crew gathered in the grand ballroom and chilled.
We got to play Halo on a local area network of erm ... 40 PC's I think.
Didn't exactly kick @$$ in the game, got 3rd placing on average but then again Halo isn't a game I play often or at all.

Since the "specially reserved room" for our stuff (bags and shite) were locked, during most of the whole event, pictures were only taken after most of the events were done.




Pics courtesy of SmashpOp

p.s. I need a haircut.

No comments: